Pages

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

today

Today was a combination of OK and OK.  I didn't feel particularly one way or the other.  I had an incredibly emotional day yesterday and just needed things to even out.

 I've come through my time of crisis, shared my experiences, feelings and doubts.  Now as I move on to the time of recovery, which may take awhile, I need to reflect on items of disclosure.  What am I going to share about my diagnosis's, my treatments, and any set back I might have.

So if things seem slower on the crazy side :)  That is why.  

Over the next few months I want to continue to provide you with information on social justice and insight on environmentalism and Christianity, as well as bring information about chronic illnesses, including mental illnesses to those who might not otherwise have a reason to read about them on their own.

I hope you enjoy.

No comments: