Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Adjustment

Life outside IOP will require some adjustment to my day.  I was awake at my normal time and took the longest hottest shower I've taken in a long long time.  

My body has been rebelling, it knows there is a change coming up.  My muscles hurt bad, and I feel a pretty bad headache coming on.  It's funny how just a few changes can cause our bodies to go into a tail spin.  I'm not saying that these changes have not come with some stress.

I'm still in the process of trying to find a therapist.  Over the last week my caseworker had been trying to get a hold of people from different counseling centers that provide a certain service, but things seem to be booked up.  I have some phone calls to make, but I will wait till this afternoon.

Other than that I have a neurology appointment this afternoon, then a massage tomorrow.  Hopefully things will be good. 

No comments: