Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

A little nervous

Today is my last day of IOP.  I still do not have a permanent therapist or psychiatrist, so I'm a little nervous about how things are going to turn out.  I still need some serious therapy.

There are days that I wake up feeling that I was created for something really great, and I need to get out and do it.  And other days I wake up and wish that I hadn't woken up at all.  It's horrible, but I know we all feel that way.  It's just a little more intense in me than in most people, just like everything else. 

I have a busy week though.  Neurology appointment tomorrow, hopefully I can get some more answers about my headaches that I have been bothering me more severely recently.  Then on Wednesday I have a massage with Zach, SO EXCITED.  Then coffee on Friday with someone I haven't seen in awhile.  Looking forward to it all.

Of course I also have to exercise everyday.

Here's to hoping for a good week!  

No comments: