Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

low spirits

I'm in pretty low spirits today.  No real reason, just not feeling it.  The weekend is coming, which means football.  I don't really care all that much about the game, or being around those who will be drinking during the game.  

I feel like I need a vacation of sorts.

I had a good visit with my GP today, don't have to go back until I need something.  That is the first time something like that has happened in a really really long time.  She thought all my med changes were good and the like, and thought I was being realistic about my recovery time.

I'm giving myself 3-4 years to be back to whatever "normal" is.  That may seem like a lot, but pardon my french there is a lot of shit going on with me.  I'm finally getting restorative sleep for the first time in 8 years, so I'm not sure if I've ever felt normal.  But I'm also still waking up in pain. 

I got a therapist and am optimistic about my treatment, but progress with this kind of stuff isn't linear.  Anyways, that's what's on my mind, and that's why I'm a little down.

No comments: