Pages

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Lots of comings and goings

The last few days have been hectic, but I feel that I have gotten a lot accomplished. Last Thursday I met with the president of the seminary to discuss the environment and the greening of MTSO. It went very well and I received overall support from him. I doubt that he reads this, but if he happens to come across it, THANKS JAY!

I will be working on some new projects in addition to the Step It Up project I have already started. I am getting much support from community members and environmental organizations and it is going very well. A few weeks ago I would not have thought I could do any of this, but God has provided.

I got an internship at the Stratford Ecological Center that will start at the end of the month. I will be an education intern and it will last for three months. As part of my stipend I receive free eggs and produce which I am stoked about. On another high note, I am still in the application and interview process for a longer more permanent job at the same location as the Field Trip Coordinator. I'm very interested in this and feel that I would gain a lot from the experience. Please keep me in your prayers as it will still be a few weeks before I hear anything.

I'm trying to work on my writing skills. Which means I'm trying to write more intentionally before I post it on my blog. It did not happen today, but I am working on a meditation on "Being the change you want to see in the world." I hope to have it done by tomorrow.
Peace.

No comments: