Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Could I Be Any Cooler!

I just did something very reminiscent of the tool box incident. If you are not familiar with the story, I shall tell you. In the fall of 2005 I had a day off from Dick's Sporting Goods and I was cleaning our apartment in the Buckeye Village. With very little room in the apartment things were stacked on top of each other in the closet. When I bent down to get the dust pan I smacked my head on a tool box. To make a long story short I ended up going to the OSU emergency room about 24 hours later, they told me I gave myself whiplash and I had a facial contusion. Basically I had a big bump that made me look like Frankenstein. I got some good drugs and it was better in a few days.
Well, I was just getting some string cheese out of the drawer in the refrigerator. Apparently my head was too far in and I hit it on the freezer door. Now I have a bump on the back of my head and my neck is sore. UGH.

I have a paper to write but it's very short. Besides that I'm ready for the week, so hopefully I'll be feeling better.

No comments: