Pages

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Green Candidates?

So it's election time, yada yada yada. I think it's very important to vote. I always have. I know who I'm voting for and why, but I don't wish to discuss it here, or argue with anyone, or try to persuade anyone. If it was a different year, maybe I would. But with all that's going on, I'm going to keep those kind of high emotion type things to myself.

However, I do think it's important to be informed. And while I'm for sure not a one issue voter, I do know some things about the environment, or at least know how to find reliable resources to learn about the environment. So I just wanted to post this link for you to check out your presidential candidate. How Green is Your Candidate?

I suggest reading what Grist has to say, reading the interviews, and the fact sheets. Take it for what it is, but Grist is usually pretty accurate in their information reporting. I can't say the same for the comments at the end, and I usually don't read those anyways.


I also suggest reading up on things like poverty, health care, foreign policy, etc. But this is not the place to look for it.

No comments: