Pages

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Important Appointment

I have an incredibly important appointment on Wednesday. I have my first visit with a rheumotologist. This doctor will hopefully be able to diagnose and start to treat all that has been going on with my body for practically forever. It's been much worse in the last year, and am looking for some relief.

I'm anxious about it, because there are so many things that could go not well. The doctor could not believe me about my symptoms, my blood work could be completely inconclusive (as it has been), I could very well just not like her. Or the treatment that gets prescribed might not work.

Prayers would be greatly appreciated for this appointment and follow up appointments. Thanks.

Once I'm feeling better I can write better and more informative blog posts.

1 comment:

Penny Reid said...

You and Ryan have been and will continue to be in my prayers. Love and hugs, Penny