Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2007

I've got gas

Not that kind you sickos!

Gas was 1.95 at the Kroger today, which means I only had to pay 1.92 and it cost 26 dollars to fill up the truck. What a great day.

Then I went to Trader Joe's in Dublin and picked up some really good food at some really low prices. I got 100% recycled toilet paper for about half the price we pay at the Giant Eagle. And some ground turkey breast for 3.99 a pound. I also bought some Trader Joe's brand beer, just to try it out.

That's about all that's going on here, just enjoying and over all good day.

3 comments:

Jim Droste said...

It is good to read about some cost savings that helps the environment. I am a little wierded out by "recycled toilet paper" ;).

Unknown said...

just as a note, it's not toilet paper recycled from toilet paper.

Jim Droste said...

It is good to read about some cost savings that helps the environment. I am a little wierded out by "recycled toilet paper" ;).