Pages

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

It's the New Year!

Hello Friends!  It's the New Year, and I'm not going to say anything about it being a new year a new me or anything.  I've been working my hardest for about the last year to be as healthy as possible and it hasn't been an easy journey.  This I will continue into the new year, with a few extra added bonuses. 

I began a beginner series of yoga classes this morning at Grow Yoga right around the corner here in Grandview.  I feel the best when I practice yoga on a daily basis, and I hope that this class will enhance this feeling of well being.  Never did I think I would be interested in yoga, but things have changed over the last couple of years, and I truly believe in a lot of the powers of the practice of yoga.

I have also contacted a lawyer for my effort to get a little help from Social Security Disability.  Obviously my goal isn't to live on disability for the rest of my life, but as of right now I need a little monetary boost until I can get back onto a more productive path.

So that's it, no real resolutions or anything.  Just hope for a general sense of well being.  I think that's the best I can do for now.

No comments: