Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Reason my mom is so cool number 37

So you haven't heard from me much since I dropped the big word about being in the nueropsych unit. I'm spending my days as a partial patient and trying to get myself healthy and safe. I wanted to send a shout out to my mom who was featured in our hometown newspaper this week. She's the best and has given me my values on almost every subject. She is why I've always voted.
NORTHMORELAND TWP. - Judy Schoonover has seen many changes since she first became a Judge of Elections in 1973. One thing that hasn't changed in her community, she noted, is the dedication of the voters.

"In Northmoreland Township, it's always intense. The people always come out," she said.


Read it here at the new website for the Wyoming County Examiner. (PS It's not that greatly put together of a paper, but it's home.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you...hugs...mom
xoxoxoox