Pages

Friday, February 04, 2011

Stitch and Bitch with the Woobie

Every time I lose a crochet hook, this is where I find it.
It's finally going to happen!

On February 24th I am hosting a Tweet Up!  What's a Tweet Up you ask?

Well simply put, I'm putting the word out through my Twitter followers that on February 24th I will be hosting a get together.  This particular Tweet Up which is entitled "Stitch and Bitch with the Woobie" has a crochet and knitting spin on it.

We will be gathering at the MoJoe Lounge in the Short North.  The address is 600 N. High Street.  Bring your crochet hooks or your knitting needles and your current project.  You can purchase cocktails or coffee, and just hang out with me and other like minded individuals.  I will be getting there at 6:00 and plan on staying till at least 7:30 but I'm sure others will stick around longer.

There is no RSVP necessary, but if you would like to view the official invite to this event you can click here.

I'm really looking forward to this and hope to see you there!!

No comments: