Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Emotions

I was one of the most emotional people on earth this weekend. I just did a big project of scanning old pictures from high school into my Mom's computer and then posting them on my facebook. I will post some of them here too.

I was just remember all the great and crazy things I use to do. I didn't have stupid doctor's appointments or bills to pay. I've had the hardest year of my life and it just makes everything that much more emotional.

I wasn't sad, or mad, or anything. I wouldn't change what my life has become for anything (I mean I could do with a little less illness) but I don't regret any of my decsions. Just missing all the really great times I've had in the past. But that is life I guess and everyone moves on, whether they want to or not.

Forutnately I was able to spend some time with a really good friend, Holly, tonight. She has two boys and they came over and played with my nephew while we visited. She's been such a good friend and I am so lucky to have her. I just hope that I'm being the same kind of friend in return.

Good friends are hard to come by these days. Not that I don't have any good friends. I have many, probably more than I deserve. Sometimes its just so hard to return the favor. Not to mention those times when you are having a bad day, sometimes you want one particular friend, no matter how great other friends are. But when you are longing for that one person, sometimes you find that they aren't there anymore. And that sucks more than anything.

Now I'm crying again....ugh. Enjoy the pictures if they ever get loaded.

No comments: