Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mostly I'm a Mess

So I haven't blogged in a long time. My friend Jim e-mailed me yesterday to say that he had been inspired by me and started his own blog. So I figured I better at least post SOMETHING here if I'm going to be inspiring people.

Mostly I've just been a big medical mess. On paper I'm super healthy. In real life not so much. I have a bunch of appointments coming up soon. So hopefully I will get some answers.

I also go back to school on the 26th. Only trying one class, we will see how it goes. I'm excited to see people again.

I've been writing, so I think I will post some of that. And then maybe, eventually I will post some pictures I have taken recently. But I don't want to get ahead of myself.

I've been spending time in Ithaca NY with my sister and her family. It's been wonderful. It's a great place to be, and I've had the best conversations with my nephew who is five. We get a long great.

Right before I left for here Ryan and I moved into a new apartment in Columbus. I like it, but haven't seen it in awhile. Looking forward to being more in the center of things, but will miss my Delaware friends.

That's about all I can type in one sitting... School should be fun huh?
Stayed tuned for some hopefully good stuff.

No comments: