Pages

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Six Cultural Trends That Are Not Saving The Earth : TreeHugger

Check this article on Treehugger out. These are things that I would like to blog about, but it's much easier for me to just point to someone who has already said it. I take two of these fairly personally, but am also aware of the consequences and am racking my brain for solutions. Note the picture they include with the "Advent of HDTV" while I do not have an HDTV myself I do enjoy participating in the watching experiences they create. I don't think it's a coincidence that they fans are Buckeyes!
And, as a self professed "pill popper" I'm not exactly sure what to do with expired and unused medication. They sit in my drawers taking up space, but I surely don't want them to pollute the water supply, what to do, what to do. Click on the link below to read the article.

Six Cultural Trends That Are Not Saving The Earth : TreeHugger

No comments: