Pages

Friday, February 05, 2010

Proof Reading

So recently I have really noticed how much it bothers me when people are trying to make a point on the internet and they do not take the time to proof read what they write.

First of all, I think that more and more people are making off hand remarks without putting real consideration into their actual beliefs.  This has stemmed from the easy access to a public forum made available by sites like facebook and Twitter.  Not to mention that we have prominent media figures and politicians doing the same thing.

I ALWAYS think about what I'm going to say before I ever write it.  So please never take anything I say lightly.  But I have noticed that I may not take the time to proof read before I hit the send button.  With loads of academic writing coming under my feet, this will be a new goal for me. 

So I ask you my faithful reader (all 3 of you) to hold me accountable both for what I say and for my spelling and grammar when I say it.

1 comment:

Vi said...

Hey Chrissy, just wanted to let you know you have one more faithful reader :)