Pages

Monday, January 04, 2010

Positive-Thought Strategies to Help You Achieve Your Goals - Gaiam Life

I've read a lot of books, tips, articles, blogs, etc over the last two years in attempt to get my life back on track. Achieving my goals has seemed extremely far away. This article came across my Twitter feed today, and it's one of the best and most helpful things I've read in a really long time. It's things we all should already know, but of course, need to be reminded of from time to time. Click on the link below to take you to the site, it's good stuff.


Positive-Thought Strategies to Help You Achieve Your Goals - Gaiam Life

Posted using ShareThis

3 comments:

Renee said...

This looks very interesting!
Happy New Year!!

judyschoon said...

A lot of good ideas. I try to do some of them already. Just a matter of remembering to practice them. I was thinking about printing them out so I can look at them whenever I want. Have you used any of them? hugs

Renee said...

This looks very interesting!
Happy New Year!!