Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Columbus Hope for Haiti


Hey Friends, I'm not sure how many Columbus and Central Ohio readers I have out there, but this just came across my Twitter and I wanted to share it here on my blog.

Thursday January 21 from 7a.m. to 7p.m. "Columbus Hope for Haiti" is taking place at the Ohio Historical Society and online. The City of Columbus, the American Red Cross of Greater Columbus, and local media outlets are joining forces to raise money for the earthquake stricken country of Haiti.

I am very proud of my city for stepping up and making it a city wide event. There are several ways you can help out. First, you can drop your check off for the Red Cross at the Ohio Historical Society which is located just of I-71 at Exit 111.

If you do not live in Columbus or can not make it on Thursday there are several other ways you can donate:
  • Call the Red Cross at 1-800- HELP-NOW
  • Text "Haiti" to 90999, this will donate $10 which wills how up on your wireless bill.
  • Make a secure donation online at www.redcross.org
Please help out in any way you can!
And Thank You!

No comments: