Pages

Friday, June 03, 2011

15. Participate in the Crawl for Cancer

Last weekend I participated in the Crawl for Cancer and it was a phenomenal success.

Crawl for Cancer is an event that raises money for life saving cancer research while having fun in a controlled and safe environment.  My team (we were pink and never really came up with a good name) visited 5 bars in 4 hours, socialized with other teams, and caused a general ruckus.

My main goal, besides donating some money to a great cause, was to spend time with some really great girls and have a fantastic weekend.  Those goals were achieved.

I totally stole this picture from Lina, I hope she doesn't mind. :)

Here is some of my team with our friend Linda (in red).  This was at the end of the tour while I was waiting for Ry to come pick me up and the other girls were heading out for some more fun.

2 comments:

hapi said...

Hi Chrissy Joy, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Sandy Hayashi said...

Hello!
 
We are huge fans of Living in the MidWest over at Glam Media! We’re one of the top 10 online media companies in the US and would love for you to help pilot our new Health & Wellness Community at Bliss.com, slated to launch in the coming weeks.
 
If you’re interested, please contact me about joining our community for the launch!
 
Cheers,
 
Sandy Hayashi
Community Partners Editor
Glam Media
sandyh@glam.com