Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Woobie and the Tour de Cure

Click to visit my personal tour page
HELLO!!!
I'm wide awake entirely too early on this fine Tuesday morning half because of the heat, half because my legs are aching from a very busy long week.

I hope everyone had a safe holiday.

This particular post is about a little bike ride I will be taking in a few weeks.  I am riding in the Central Ohio Tour de Cure, an American Diabetes Association fundraising event.

I will be riding the "Family Ride" distance which is a little over 13 miles.  The rest of Team NESPAC will be riding 30 or more.

If you want to help us Stop Diabetes, take a look at my personal Tour page and make a donation.  The effort I am making for this one day ride is small compared to the effort people with diabetes make to be in control of their lives on a daily basis.

1 comment:

rhassx7 said...

This is an brilliant article that you have shared here. I like this post. Thank you very much.

Watch Movies Online