Pages

Friday, August 03, 2007

I'm Off Again

I will be heading to Mississippi for the second time this summer, this time with my hubby Ryan. We are leaving tonight and hope to be there sometime Saturday evening. We are staying at the same place I did in June and will hopefully get to do some sight seeing while we are there.

I am taking my computer with me this time, so I hope to write a few blog enteries while I am down there. I've been slow with the posting lately so if you are all caught up on what's going on in my world, I have some suggestions for you to read today.

If you look to the right of this post you first see the list of "Usefule Links." Check those out, they include the Beatitudes Society who has a very good blog as well as a wealth of other information. The B@ts are the group that I went to MS with in June and are an organization of divinity students from across the country. If you are a divinity student you can become a member for $10 and you recieve a free book chosen from the reading list, plus all the other benefits of learning about conferences, fellowships, etc. If you would like to supporter of such a wonderful organization you can click on the donate button.

Other links will take you to Camp Coast Care where I will be for the next week, Terra Nova the church Ryan and I attend, Treehugger and Grist which are websites I visit daily, and my school MTSO.

I also want to encourage you to read the news stories that I chose to share through my Google Reader. You can find those under "Important Reads." They are mostly environmental based because that's what I read and are very informative.

If you don't already, read my friends blogs, they would love to have you.

I believe that is all that I have. Next time you hear from me I will be at the Gulf Coast.

No comments: