Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Shop Local Ohio

Have you been wanting to buy that perfect item that's been sourced and made locally?  Look no further than these lovely items for sale in my Etsy shop!  In this post I want to highlight the items in my shop that are made in Ohio.  I realize that Ohio is a big state, but when you consider buying yarn made in Ohio in comparison to yarn made in Turkey, I'd call that local.

Each of these items are hand-spun by me-- the Woobie. :)  I produced the yarn by spinning it with my drop spindle or on my wheel.  The wool and other fiber was purchased from several different local sellers, and was grown in Ohio.

I chose the fibers for the colors and texture, which created a unique item you will enjoy for a long time.

Currently I have only four Ohio made items in my shop, but I will be adding more in the near future.




  1. Crochet Slouchy Hat- Hand-spun
  2. Merino/Alpaca Fuzzy Beanie Adult Large
  3. Raspberry and Cream Handspun Neckwarmer
  4. Hand-spun Merino Cowl


PS. If you live in Columbus, OH you can contact me through my shop for local shipping options as well!

No comments: