Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ages

Yes, it's been ages since I've written last.  Funny thing: real life seems to be getting in the way of my once prolific online life.  I no longer hang on ever Tweet and blogging seems to have taken a back seat.

All of this is good news.  I like being out and about and exercising my critical thinking skills back in the classroom.  However I have missed it and have been rolling ideas over in my head about my writing plans for this summer.

I have a lot of passions and you know that already.  One of the things I'm leading towards though is starting to write reviews and information about Gluten Free dining options and product reviews in Columbus Ohio.  I think it will give me a slight focus without taking away from other interests.  And I think there are things that need to be said about this wonderful city and how it is becoming more and more GF friendly.

So for my first post, I'm going to let you all know about Mama Mimi's pizza and their Gluten Free Thursdays!

1 comment:

judyschoon said...

Glad that you are back to writing on your blog...missed it. But even more happy that you have been out and about and going to school. hugs mom