Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Next Two Weeks.

I haven't had a heck of a lot of energy for blogging lately, and nothing going on to speak of. A few things are on my list for the next few weeks. I am going to School(s) for Conversion at a community in Kentucky next weekend. I will need to be working on my pre-weekend reading and reflection. I'm hoping for some renewed energies around faith and community to come out of the weekend.

I also have 2 doctors appointments and I really need to schedule a massage.

I am anxious to get blood tests back and hope for some more answers. While there have been some high points in the last several weeks, there have also been some serious low points. I've had days where I've struggle just to keep my eyes open and others where the weather has made my body so sensitive and painful. Spring in Ohio is not a happy one at the moment. Hopefully things will come around soon.

I've also realized the need to rediscover my passion for creation and the environment. I haven't been participating in the conversation about our environment much lately, and I'd like for that to change.

I've been utilizing Twitter to mini update my blog, follow friends, and also learn about faith and environmental organizations. I believe it is going to be a good tool. This might be the only full post for the next two weeks, but I will attempt to Twitter often.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Lots of good things coming your way!
Hope your pain subsides soon....

Penny Reid said...

Hope you have a great time this weekend. I will be praying for you. Hugs, Penny

Renee said...

Lots of good things coming your way!
Hope your pain subsides soon....